Plant Name: Easton - 301002
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
The focus of this role will be to provide administrative support to the facility and employee population.
- Provide general administrative support, as needed.
- Ability to efficiently organize and adapt to each day's agenda.
- Maintain and enter in files and computer-based systems.
- Provide as receptionist for visitors, deliveries and general inquiries.
- Processing of mail - incoming and outgoing.
- Process UPS shipments.
- Coordinate copy machine repair and maintenance, as needed.
- Ordering of supplies.
- Purchasing/ordering or other materials, as needed.
- Responsible for managing trailer inspection and movement.
- Responsible for DOT document retention.
- Assit Payroll, HR , Accounting and Customer Service as needed.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in an office/plant environment
- Must have strong oral and verbal communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Good troubleshooting skills
- Basic mathematical skills used to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and use decimals and fractions
- Ability to perform work in a mature and professional manner, demonstrate personal responsibility, and perform all assigned duties
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Working knowledge of MS office and exceptional computer skills
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.