ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is a faith inspired non-profit organization, mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about services to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Nursing. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : .
This position reports to the Director of Development & Marketing and supports the entire Development & Marketing Team.
1. Work with the Director of Development & Marketing to:
- Work closely with the Director of Development & Marketing on scheduling and managing the calendar.
- Assist the Director on day-to-day Development & Marketing operations.
- Utilize eTapestry donor database daily.
- Responsible for managing department activities.
- Oversee Development & Marketing budgets.
2. Work with the Development & Marketing Team to:
- Assist with major gift campaign and special projects.
- Prepare meeting agenda, minutes and Board report for the Development & Marketing Committee.
- Provide support and back-up to Data Management Specialist including; entering online donations and updating donor records in eTapestry donor database.
- Proofread, print, and distribute departmental materials.
- Create and distribute meeting agenda, reminders, and minutes four County Boards.
- Manage time and attendance in NovaTime.
- Must be a strong team player with extensive understanding of office administrative procedures and development functions.
- Strategic multitasking and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work with all levels of management as well as clients and vendors.
- Must have impeccable organizational skills, along with excellent attention to detail and a strong willingness to learn.
- Expert level communication with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with good judgment and the ability to maintain discretion appropriately.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS: N/AJob Requirements:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: An associate degree or 3-4 years of related work experience. A minimum of 2 years' experience as an executive assistant is required.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: N/A
MANDATED PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: N/A