Seven Hills Hospital is part of Acadia Healthcare system, a provider of behavioral health services throughout the US.
Join the team of highly dedicated professionals. We are presently looking for a Part Time with Accruals Receptionist who will be directly responsible for daily and ongoing reception duties. This includes greeting visitors, providing information, caller triage, and other clerical functions.
- Reception operation including: phones, charts, folders, meal tickets, patient pictures and room labels.
- Meet and greet visitors, patients, and staff
- Triages incoming calls, visitor questions, etc.
- Implements visitation procedures
- Regular clerical duties as assigned including form copying, patient chart construction, paper shredding, memo dissemination, mail coordination, etc.
- Responsible for the monitoring & maintenance of receptionist equipment
- Manage external vendors/agencies as required
High School diploma or GED required
At least two years related experience, preferably in a hospital or healthcare facility.
Seven Hills Hospital offers competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, leave benefits, life insurance and 401k plan.
No Agency calls please.
Seven Hills Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)