SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.Job Description
As the Administrative Coordinator, you will be responsible to provide administrative support to operations. They will facilitate interactions between staff and clients/panelists.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer phone calls
- Management and organization of reception area
- First point of contact for panelists coming into the clinic
- Maintain inventory and oversee ordering for office and labs
- Function as the main contact for vendors and building maintenance
- Receives product and orders and check them in
- Coordinate study schedules with contracted doctors as needed
- Assist in hosting clients during on-site visits, including preparing for visits and ordering meals
- Adhere to internal standards, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma
- 2 years of transferable office experience performing administrative duties
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other office applications.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well organized with a sense of responsibility for project and time management.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company's rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.