Highly energetic, self motivator, multi tasker, person to assume the critical role of Agency Office Assistant to our Cascades East Agency located in Meridian, ID.
In this role you will be part of a growing family helping our agent bring financial security to their communities. If you like to learn new things, motivate others, are good at working with little supervision, you will love working with our team. No two days will ever be the same.
This position is based out of our agency office in Meridian, ID five days per week.
How does an Agency Office Assistant make an impact?
- Handles administrative functions for market-based territories; tracks historical data pertaining to market/region.
- Arranges meetings, conferences, special events, luncheons, etc. (on a smaller scale as compared to above).
- Works with clients on behalf of leader when a call escalates, diffusing the situation or providing the assistance they need.
- Coordinates travel for leaders. Handles all flights, coordination with shared rental cars, expense management, logistics, etc.
- Maintains a professional representation in the Market and Region that is corporate level worthy.
- Processes invoices and travel expenses, handles monthly expense reporting and provides assistance with budget.
- Handles meeting invitee scheduling and calendar coordination.
- Tracks monthly mileage reporting.
- Coordinates market-based meetings/events and serves as point of contact for markets and field.
Do you have what we're looking for?
- Experience in an office setting - 5-10 people.
- Able to pass Property & Casualty state licensing.
- High School Graduate.
- Creative and Critical thinker.
- Excel, Word, Teams, Microsoft 10, Outlook.
- The attainment of a valid property/casualty agent's license (in the resident state) is expected within 90 days of job placement in order to retain employment.
- In select locations, the attainment of a valid life/health agent's license (in the resident state) is expected within 90 days of job placement in order to retain employment.
- Typically requires high school diploma or GED and at least 1 year of administrative, office, business or related experience.
Why work with us?
Our employees and representatives serve nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products as well as retirement and investment services. We build relationships and work together to create a stronger, more secure future for our clients and our communities. We're a big company, yet small enough you can make an impact and won't get lost in the shuffle. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow throughout your career, either within this role or by exploring other areas of our business.
You'll be able to take advantage of our benefits package, which includes insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life), 401(k) with company match, parental leave, paid time off, paid company holidays and time off to volunteer in your community. Please click here to learn more about who we are and the many benefits we offer our employees.
COUNTRY Financial is committed to providing equal opportunity in all areas of employment, and in providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Come join our team at COUNTRY today!
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.