Agency Success Manager
Are you passionate about helping people?
Are you excited by the opportunity to change huge industries?
Do you want to lead and mentor a group of young software developers?
If you answered yes to these questions, we're thrilled you're here.
We're Branch and we couldn't be happier that you're considering joining our team as a Senior Agency Success Manager. Before we tell you about the role, we'd love to tell you a bit about us.
Branch was founded on a simple belief: insurance has lost its way.
What was supposed to be a simple way for neighbors to band together to protect each other from financial disaster has turned into a battle of mega-corps, imposing high costs, complicated policies, and pain-in-the-neck claims processes.
We're not here to reimagine insurance. We're here to restore insurance back to its original intent-a force for communal good.
As we like to say around here: we're getting back to getting each other's back.
But, there's a lot of work to do. That's where you come in.
Branch insurance brings quality home and auto insurance to its members, delightfully, instantly and efficiently. Branch's mission is to reduce the cost of insurance, enabling more to be insured and does so through distribution, product, business model innovation and the power of community!
About the Agency Success Manager role
Branch's Agency Success Manager will be responsible for building out and growing Branch's growing Independent Agency connections and maintaining relationships.
- Own the Independent Agency onboarding process (legal, tech, training, reporting, etc.) to allow agencies to see the value of Branch and produce at target within the first 90 days.
- Assist in building and continually revising the playbook for successful agencies.
- Expand and execute an efficient agency training process, including implementing and managing an LMS solution to ensure that agencies always are comfortable with Branch and our products.
- Assist in managing data collection, analysis, and reporting. Proactively identify production and profitability opportunities. Maintain IVANs exchanges.
- Manage communication needs for agency partners.
- Work effectively with members of Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product and Insurance teams to support the agencies and identify trends to guide success.
- Back up the Agency Support team handling front line producer issues from the agencies.
- Be the face of Branch to our agency partners. Know them, meet them where they are, be attentive to their needs, and do what's necessary to help them be successful selling Branch in their agencies.
- 1-3 Years of Property & Casualty Insurance experience desired
- Deep and broad account management experience
- Advanced ability to multi-task within Google product, remote collaboration tools, and agency quote / bind platforms
- Ability to speak to the API integration capabilities and handle first level implementation questions
- 3-5 years of Sales and Marketing experience; not limited to Property & Casualty experience
- You are passionate about taking ownership, solving problems, and getting results.
- You have analytical skills that allow you to instinctively want to know what the data tells you about a problem you're trying to solve.
- You have a bias towards action and can handle spin multiple plates simultaneously.
- You're tech savvy, detail orientated, and flexible.
- You are curious, thoughtful, can quickly see the forest through the trees, and can think through and address various different problems in parallel.
- You love connecting with people and have a solid track record of strong relationships.
More about Branch
You will also be eligible for Branch's growing benefits program which currently includes:
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- A $150/month contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA), administered by Branch
- Managing your own time off (no paid time off program, allocation or fixed days off)
- "Prime Real Estate" benefits with the opportunity of native remote work
- Immediate participation in Branch's 401K with profit sharing potential
At Branch we are deeply committed to community. As such, we are an equal opportunity employer who serves the needs of many. We believe we are advantaged when we resemble the population we serve. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.