Architectural Design Responsibilities:
- The Architectural Designer will be responsible for high-end design
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material etc.
- Use software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Architectural Designer Compensation:
- $55,000-$85,000 (Negotiable depending upon expereince)
- Excellent benefits package (401K, Health, Dental, bonus)
To be Considered or to discuss any other Architecture positions, reach out to Luke Peterson with Gpac at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.