SageSure Insurance Managers is looking for a motivated, self-starter with a strategic mindset and a love for analytical detail to join our team as an Associate Marketing Manager. The Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and plans in collaboration with the Marketing Manager while working cross-functionally with the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to drive awareness, create engagement, and increase sales. This individual is responsible for developing and executing promotional and marketing campaigns across a variety of media types and outlets. Additionally, the role will be responsible for analyzing marketing and industry research to drive new marketing efforts and strategic decisions.
If you're ready to be at the forefront of innovation in the insurance industry, we'd like to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the strategic planning and analysis for one to two focus states
- Analyze and visualize performance at various levels for assigned states by county, distribution, carrier, and program
- Seek and utilize primary & secondary data, competitive intelligence, and market research to enable strategic prioritization and identify trends & opportunities
- Own regional market research efforts
- Lead the integrated marketing program planning, development, and analysis for assigned programs and states
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop marketing plans to drive producer engagement, market growth, and customer experience
- Develop effective strategic marketing briefs for programs and initiatives in assigned states
- Leverage technology to enable deeper personalization and efficiency
- Track program performance and ROI to allow for future optimization
- Lead Marketing Project Management for the Atlantic Region
- Support Marketing Manager by providing routine updates on programs, projects, and initiatives
- Work with project management team to initiate and kick-off projects within TaskRay utilizing appropriate templates
- Attend weekly creative services calls and collaborate with core team members to ensure alignment on all projects for the region
- Lead productive cross-functional meetings to ensure marketing objectives are met on-time, on budget, and are on-brand
- Support Marketing Manager to develop marketing plans to meet business needs/objectives for assigned region
- Own other key marketing initiatives as assigned
We're looking for someone who has:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing and/or business field.
- 2-3+ years of marketing experience.
- A self-starting, motivated, strategic mindset with a love for analytical detail and comfort leading and presenting to peers, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly identify and understand the needs, goals and drivers of the marketplace and translate that into marketing programs and initiatives that drive business results
- Experience leading efforts that utilize traditional, new, paid and owned media (web, SEO, PPC, paid search, apps, retargeting, UX, social media, etc.)
- Knowledge of CRM / marketing automation platforms
- The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across different levels, teams, and functions, taking pride and ownership of projects
- Demonstrated good judgment, uncompromising integrity, and commitment to creating a positive customer experience
- Ability to work independently, exercising appropriate judgment to determine project validity and priority
Highly preferred candidates have:
- Experience in the insurance (especially property/casualty) or financial category is a plus.
- Experience with TaskRay and Marketing Cloud a plus.
About the Marketing Team at SageSure:
A growing team of creative, strategic and specialized professionals collaborate to handle every aspect of the marketing function at SageSure, from campaign strategy and execution to brand culture and communication. Marketing isn't just an administrative function it drives the business. Your work directly contributes to the growth of the company-a company that has made financial gains each year since inception. This robust team has a place for you to enhance and refine your skills. You'll specialize and serve as an expert in your role and work in partnership with others to ensure each campaign is grounded in a strategic approach and delivers results to continue to build the business. Leaders are hands-on, focused on creating synergies to accomplish results, and ready to allocate resources-time, money, talent and technology-to help you reach customers and achieve goals.
If shaping the future of an industry sounds exciting, you'll love working at SageSure! A 2020 Best Places to Work in Insurance recipient, SageSure is a managing general underwriter leader and insurance technology innovator serving disaster-prone areas. That means we sell insurance through our proprietary technology platform in places other insurance companies won't do business. Our success in delivering coverage in America's most challenging markets is the result of our strategic focus to understand and adequately price risk. We offer 40+ products in 14 states, serving nearly 400,000 policyholders while managing more than $700 million in written premium. We have eight office locations-Jersey City, NJ; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Tallahassee, FL; Cincinnati, OH; Houston, TX; Mt. Laurel, NJ; and Cheshire, CT-as well as numerous remote employees across the country.
We provide generous health benefits and perks, including tuition reimbursement, wellness allowance, paid volunteer time off, a matching 401K plan and more. SageSure fosters inclusion, creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work. We're energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers; come join our team! For more information on SageSure opportunities, visit
SageSure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, gender identity, national origin or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.