Come Join the American Fidelity Worksite Group Family- Family Owned Since 1960 and one of Fortune's Top 100 Companies to Work For!
We are seeking a Sales Account Manager to market our insurance products and provide client customer service statewide to auto dealerships, municipalities and health care facilities in your area. Our salaried, career Account Representatives are responsible for selling supplemental insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base. You will build strong, long-term relationships with our niche market and develop specific, needs-based recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity's insurance products.
· Minimum education of 60 hours of college education
· Candidates with no more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
· Sales potential with demonstrated leadership qualities
· Ability to pass financial, criminal and motor vehicle background checks
· Professional candidates who want to grow with us
· Pattern of Success Demonstrated by Career Growth
· Two years sales, management or leadership experience or as a recent college graduate- someone who held leadership roles and demonstrated hard work ethics by working your way through college
· Full COVID-19 Vaccination required prior to start date
· Company car with gas card
· Paid travel expenses (company credit card)
· Base salary + uncapped commission + additional bonus potential
· International Sales Award Trips
· First year income potential between $78,000 to $98,000
· Consistent six figure income opportunity within 3-5 years
· 401k with company match
· Defined Territory
· Multiple Sales Career path options
· Consistent, standardized training designed for new Sales Account Representatives
· Comprehensive benefit package including multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth. For more information on our company, visit .
· National Presence - American Fidelity conducts business within 49 states, employing salaried, career Account Representatives located across the country.
· Extended Training Program - Account Representatives participate in a structured, comprehensive training program including on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales Schools and online training.
· Tenure - More than Double the Nation Average with 30% of our salaried career Account Representatives have been with American Fidelity for 10 years or more.
· Defined Territory - Each Account Representative is assigned a territory to manage and develop new accounts.