In an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners.
Provides administrative and technical support in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the global company's benefits programs. Processes and administers the company's benefits programs including: medical, dental, vision, EAP, spending accounts, life and disability insurance programs and retirement plans. Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices and costs. Resolves employee issues with regard to benefits matters. Works on system between HRIS solution and insurance providers and carriers. Administers and communicates the company's benefits programs in regards to the plan options, policy features and other requirements.
- Administers benefits programs including fulfillment of reporting requirements, monitoring and coordination of contracts and documents and coordination of general day-to-day administration of retirement and other health and welfare insurance plans
- Suggests and implements claims control techniques to ensure maximum effectiveness; coordinates and follows-up on all data preparation, record keeping, recording, reporting and filing of claims applicable to employees
- Audits data records to ensure accuracy of reports and invoices; arranges for timely flow of benefits payments
- Coordinates and administers the retirement 401k saving plan including annual audit and reporting requirements.
- Consults with representatives of various insurance companies relative to interpretation of insurance contracts
- Recommends changes to benefits programs which are beneficial to employees; develops cost information applicable to changes
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of benefits surveys
- Performs required insurance-related reports
- Performs ongoing administration of the benefits portion of the global Human Resources Information System to support short- and long-range Human Resources goals.
- Establishes data tables, structures, files, interface requirements and data integrity protocols for ongoing administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a benefits administration role.
- Knowledge of benefit structures and applicable laws required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- ADP Vantage experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work independently, with good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work extended hours when needed.
- Self-motivation, eagerness to grow professionally, and commitment to self-development.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Coverage Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.