Apply for this job now
Calling all recent college grads! Entry level Receptionist position. Job in Virginia Top Essex Careers
- Job Type
- 2 Jan 2022
Apply for this job now
R & W Group has a fantastic new temp to perm opportunity for a recent college graduate! In this role, you would work as a Front Desk Assistant position with an established company in the DC area that provides executive office suite services to their business clients! This position is in Tysons, walking distance from the Metro. The offices are beautiful.
In this role, you would be engaged in a busy, high energy, and technologically advanced office with various businesses in a shared work space environment. This entry-level position is excellent for customer service driven and hospitality minded individuals looking for exposure to growing businesses, performing administrative tasks and building professional relationships. It is a great launch pad for a recent grad, as it will offer exposure to a lively professional work environment, build interpersonal skills in a professional way, and gain experience in handling a variety of work situations from front desk interactions, to meeting planning, to administrative projects.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to effectively plan, implement and manage client events.
• Initiate all new client onboarding procedures.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate previous experience in customer service.
• Maintain all business center and community café inventory.
• Effectively resolve client issues and questions as they arise.
• Assist with client billing and meeting scheduling.
• Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases to ensure all client information is current and correct.
• Ability to operate office equipment and technology such as computers, printers, scanner & support software, telephones, facsimile machines, postage machines and copier.
• Process office center invoices, distribute mail and manage all incoming and outgoing packages.
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to effectively manage incoming calls on a multi-line cisco phone system.
• Customer focused, friendly and detailed oriented individual.
• Exemplary professional demeanor, resourcefulness, flexibility, and self-motivation.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress/fast paced work environment.
• Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for client issues and problems.
• Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments.
• Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision.
• Team player, reliable and dependable.
Apply online or register with us at . Amazing team. Note that you must be fully vaccinated.
High School Diploma or equivalent, BA/BS Degree preferred.
Minimum 6 months experience in an administrative, hospitality, or office management position.
Knowledge of invoice and accounting software a strong plus.
- Job Reference: 462783507-2
- Date Posted: 2 January 2022
- Recruiter: R & W Group
- Location: Virginia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent