Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they're helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that's hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you'll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
This position will provide central reception services and scheduling of internal meetings for campus conference rooms in our Overland Park, KS office.
This is an in-person role
What you will do
Greet all internal/external visitor/clients and direct them to appropriate meeting location
Take a proactive approach to ensure all visitor/clients needs are met or exceeded
Screen reservation phone lines and respond to EMS software reservation requests in a timely manner
Knowledgeable about meeting room set-ups and audio visual capabilities to appropriately reserve meeting space based upon requirements of the meeting and requested services
Suggest alternatives to clients and management as required
Strong attention to detail when confirming all meetings with internal clients on a daily basis, ensuring all notes and requirements are accurately entered into reservation system
Collaborate with support services such as catering, custodial, and security to execute flawless meetings
Provide administrative support on an as-needed basis to General Services Management
Maintain activity statistics by tracking usage of rooms and resources
Produce and distribute daily schedule of meetings and services to support personnel
What you will bring
Associate's degree, preferably in Business or Hospitality, or equivalent experience
Minimum of 1-2 years of office experience
Proficiency using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power point)
Excellent written and verbal skills and proven ability to interact with all levels of management (internal/external) and develop strong relationships
Strong customer focus to include good listening skills, documentation skills, and being able to resolve conflict and offer solutions
Experience within a corporate environment
Ability to multi-task
Data organization and analysis skills are required
Proficiency using EMS Workplace reservation software
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings - 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire - including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time - 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs - including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range
KS Overland Park
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.