Position: Civil Engineering CAD Drafter/Designer.
Cole is a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary company providing Civil Engineering, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, ADA Transition Planning, and GIS services to our clients. Cole has a national presence with offices in St. Louis and St. Charles, MO, Frisco, TX, and Phoenix AZ.
While our offices and services span the US we take pride in our company culture. Cole is a forward-thinking company and we believe in providing our employees with an active and fun work environment. We are multiple offices, one company!
Our robust benefits package includes competitive pay, group insurance, a retirement plan, paid vacation/paid time, flexible schedules and we support and encourage training and growth opportunities. Job Requirements:
- Produce residential/commercial/municipal civil engineering projects including site grading, streets, sanitary sewers, pump stations, small wastewater treatment plants, storm sewers, detention facilities, storm channels and other related site improvements.
- Calculate grading quantities, sewer system hydraulics, and roadway geometrics.
- Produce conceptual drawings, preliminary designs, and cost estimates for residential/commercial/municipal projects.
- Knowledgeable in the latest versions of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other related CAD design software;
- Perform quantity takeoffs, shop drawing review and prepares bid specifications.
- Prepare Engineers Probable Cost estimates.
- Collects or assembles project data.
- Perform site investigations.
- Attend meetings with municipalities, agencies, and clients.
- Resolve project design conflicts with other departments or field construction.
- Perform and maintain project documentation.
- Meeting client needs, communicating with clients and maintaining good client relations.
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent degree and experience)
- 3+ years of experience in CAD/civil engineering design
It is the policy of Cole & Associates, Inc. a Missouri Corporation d.b.a Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona, herein referred to as "Cole" not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.