• High school or GED (Preferred)
• Customer service: No experience required
• Training provided must be available for in-person in Southfield, Michigan
• US work authorization (Preferred)
High school diploma or General Education Certificate is required. Job Requirements:
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties such as getting mail, ordering lunch and running errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Managing Executive and HR calendar as required
- Maintaining supply inventory and purchasing
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.