Frye Regional Medical Center
- Performs basic patient care activities as delegated and supervised by an RN, including monitoring vital signs, possibly taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and output.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, eating, and ambulation.
- Reports abnormal findings or changes in physical, mental, and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assists with keeping patient rooms and common areas stocked, clean and orderly.
- Perform clerical duties to maintain an organized healthcare facility.
NPCU- Frye was one of the area's first Primary Stroke Centers accredited by The Joint Commission since 2008. The NeuroProgessive Care Unit is Frye's designated Stroke Unit and has 18 beds. Frye has partnered with Wake Forest Baptist Hospital's Telestroke program to ensure our patients have access to neurologists 24/7. The stroke program was a recipient of The American Heart Association, Get with the Guidelines Gold Stroke Award for 2016. Our Stroke Team nurses take an active part in our stroke program through application of best practice and education.
High school diploma required
Current NC certified nursing I certification required
BLS certified with AHA requiredLifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.