Supervise and direct all aspects of the Community from inception to move-in. Responsible for quality control in construction. Coordinate with office and maintain accurate written records.
- Supervise and direct all aspects of construction which includes off-sites and on-sites.
- Responsible for schedules and ensures the workmanship of all work by inspecting and approving trade partner's work.
- Responsible for safety and correcting issues as delegated within assigned communities.
- Ensure that the work is in compliance with City or County requirements and building codes.
- Maintain records of all changes in the community, such as change orders and/or purchase orders.
- Responsible for inspections and corresponding paperwork.
- Approve all trade partner's invoices with regard to work completion and quality.
- Maintain BuildPro scheduling, ICE report and community center status of closing dates.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department regarding budgets and quality of trade partners.
- Coordinate with various managers/departments regarding plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with Customer Care Representative on quality and walk-through preparation of home sites for move-in.
- Responsible for the Community and Inventory Homes.
- Ensure timely home completions and deliveries based on posted COE dates.
- Coordinate with New Home Consultants on delivery schedule.
- Coordinate compliance with Conditions of Maps and Conditions of Occupancy.
- Participate in emergency on-call rotation as scheduled.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years in homebuilding or trade related experience required
- Minimum two (2) years of managerial experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but will accept equivalent work experience
- Valid driver's license
- High degree of construction knowledge and management skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Accepts constructive feedback
- Team player
The ability to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climbs stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carries equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate construction equipment. Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.