Business Trip Frequency:
Work Location: Remote (100%); however, a weekly office visit to Irvine CA Headquarters may be asked
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for managing construction process of new store and renovation projects for multi-unit restaurant operations. The duties include planning, managing timeline and quality, overseeing contractors and vendors (including hiring, managing and ending the contracts), budgeting and performing financial analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develop budgets and schedule plans for new restaurant and remodeling projects.
• Determine scope of work and monitor to control project progress and costs.
• Consolidate, communicate, and manage all issues and risks affecting the project and apply adjustment or update to project plans as needed.
• Facilitate communication of the project status to ensure project participants and stakeholders are informed accurately and timely.
• Manage the construction phase of the development process including monitoring the performance of general contractors and vendors.
• Maintain relationships with jurisdictions and planning commissions and established construction schedules to ensure seamless store openings.
• Perform due diligence and quality control through periodic worksite visits.
• Oversee the ordering and tracking of materials and equipment.
• Oversee the general contractor bidding process with the Director of Construction.
• Manage the permitting and approval stages of the development process, ensuring that all appropriate approvals are in place prior to entering the ownership and construction phases.
• Work with the real estate department to prepare ownership of tenant spaces through reviewing construction deliverables in LOIs and leases as well as initiating and reviewing site inspections.
• 2+ years of project management experience in managing multi-unit restaurant or retail construction projects; including budgeting and planning and financial analysis (required)
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Electrical Engineering (preferred)
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Accident Insurance, Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Cash bonus based on the company performance, Annual Stock Option, PTO and Holidays, 401K with company match, company discount,
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.