A pharmaceutical company in California is currently seeking a new Contract Recruiter for a promising Remote opportunity with their team. In this role, the Contract Recruiter (Remote) will be responsible for full cycle recruiting, sourcing passive talent, and delivering great customer service to the Hiring Managers.
The Contract Recruiter (Remote) will:
- Partner with the Hiring Managers to drive all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build candidate pipeline for openings
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and performing phone screens
- Design, post and manage job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Ensure a high level of candidate engagement and positive candidate experience
- Drive and influence the candidate assessment and selection process with the Hiring team
- Anticipate and proactively communicate recruiting activity and status to Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and the Hiring Manager(s)
- Leverage technology and tools to maximize candidate quality and personal productivity
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms of employment with candidates
- Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for assigned positions
- Work and collaborate with internal teams to understand hiring needs and job specifications
- Meet or exceed daily and weekly activity metrics and objectives as set by Manager
- Perform other duties, as needed
- 3 years of experience with full cycle Recruiting in the life science industry.
- Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Paycor Recruiting or other similar ATS.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized