- BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 1+ years of experience working with SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, database design and development.
- Preferred 1+ year's previous data analysis/development experience.
- Knowledge of finance and credit card systems is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Modern OS architecture concepts and communications protocols.
- Basic knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2008 R2 - 2016, networking concepts, and database design and development.
- Fundamental software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Knowledge of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Basic knowledge of database backup concepts, query optimization, and data security.
- Beginning analytical, design and problem-solving skills at multi-product/multi-environment level to troubleshoot system defects and mitigate the issues they cause.
- Beginning skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation. Understanding and awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Good verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express and document complex technical concepts in business terms. Person must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical staff, non-technical staff, end-users for requirements gathering, testing, training, and outcome validation.
- Good team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional project team environment.
- Fundamental understanding of concepts of project planning and project management techniques to assist in small projects and/or group initiatives.
Please apply online or email If you don't meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com .
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.