About the Company and Entry Level Human Resources Opportunity:
This client is located in Bethel. They're a non-profit that is dedicated to empowering every person, no matter their ability. They're currently seeking a vibrant and outgoing, individual who is looking to join a collaborative office environment. The schedule would be 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday.
This person will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will support the Human Resources Department in recruitment and day-to-day operations.
THIS POSITION WILL BE HYBRID
* Recruiting Assistant *
- Management of the Indeed/Zip Recruiter applications
- Selecting resumes/applicants to be screened/scheduled for interviews
- Updating/entering into spreadsheets applicant data
- Reaching out to passive candidates/resume mining within databases
- Supporting phone screenings as needed
- High school degree or equivalency would be required along with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Some college preferred - ideally someone currently pursuing degree in HR, Psychology, Communications or similar/applicable field.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task are required.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Previous experience in, or understand of the importance of, dealing with confidential material and information is required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Human Resources information systems is a plus.