CTR Group is seeking a PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIALIST for a Global Manufacturer of Heavy Equipment in the Newport News, VA area . . Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
Salary Range: $55,840 - $71,375 per Year
What We Offer:
·Outstanding Career opportunity!
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance is offered.
Seeking a Product Technical Specialist to provide call center technical support to the dealer network in the USA. He or she will be the first point of contact for dealer technicians and therefore must be a market expert on their particular product line. Seeking someone with a strong background in service, maintenance, troubleshooting and operation of the machine models within that product line. This person will be the technical expert and primary technical liaison for the US market and the parent company in Europe.Job Requirements:
- Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school or 5 years of related experience, and/or training in repair and maintenance of heavy equipment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience with heavy construction equipment and/'or Articulated dump trucks (ideal)
- Must have advanced mechanical skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to generate PowerPoint presentations
- Basic knowledge of DC and AC electric circuits
- Strong knowledge of engines, hydraulic pumps and motors and other mechanical components
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, hydraulic and electric schematics
- Must be able to operator mechanical and electric test equipment
- Must have good people skills and professional communication skills
- Able to conduct maintenance training schools for customers
- Ability to travel nationally and domestically up to 50% of the time
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to obtain passport
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.