Hospice Social Services
Connected Healthcare is looking for a Social Worker to join an acute care hospital near Berwick, ND. If you are a dedicated, hard-working individual this is the job for you!
- Identifying psychosocial needs, goals, and interventions of patient/family/significant other, and services must be in accordance with the plan of care.
- Will be working under the direction of a physician.
- Care for patients specific to the population served with special attention with the geriatric population.
- Job standards and skills will be performed and documented according to established policies, procedures, and guidelines with the Home Health/Hospice Department and Trinity Hospital.
- Standards will be measured by direct or indirect observations, documentation, valid complaints, QM reports, review, and demonstration.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently licensed certified social worker, and/or licensed social worker in North Dakota.
- MSW required. Must have proof upon hire.
- Preferred at least one-year experience in a health care setting.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- 30 hours every 2 years of continuing education.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact :
Meredith Lusby - Healthcare Recruiter