CI Services, LLC is rapidly growing as we expand our field operations and support teams to keep up with market demand. We would love for you to join our team! We offer our employees Medical benefits, a 401k plan with a company match, paid time off including 6 company holidays, and much more. Use the latest in vehicles, machinery, and tools as you get paid to learn! Both experienced and new hires welcomed.
Heavy Equipment Operator
The heavy equipment operator operates a variety of contractor equipment and trucks used in construction. Knowledge of placing communication cable, fiber optic cable, conduits and other associated facilities.
- Operates trucks and construction equipment such as mini excavators and backhoes, loading, and hauling and unloading of various equipment.
- Works with and assists the crew in digging ditches and trenches, tools, equipment, excavation and related work pertaining to underground utilities.
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Proven experience in operation of an Excavator, Mini Excavator, and Backhoe in a construction environment required.
- Self-motivated with ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with coworkers.
- Valid driver's license required with proven safe driving record.
- 2 to 5 years experience operating a Utility construction vehicle a plus.
- Travel to location and various worksites is required.