Help Desk User Support Admin
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an international firm that spans across the energy sector. It is involved in Exploration & Production, Refining & Chemicals, Crude Oil and Refined Products among a host of other segments.
- This organization provides services to the world's major and independent oil companies.
- Progressive firm that believes in sharing technical expertise and developing future energy professionals.
- This organization strives to make sure that it is a place where everyone's perspective is valued.
Overview of the Help Desk User Support Admin role:
- Assign help desk tickets to correct individual
- Follow-up on service request
- Communicate with end users over the phone and via email
- Document help desk request
- Manage changes
- Route escalations
- Customer service
Preferred Qualifications for the Help Desk User Support Admin:
- 2+ years of Help Desk or technical background
- Great customer service
- MS Excel - Intermediate
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through