Human Resource Assistants/Benefits Administrators in the Hartford CT area, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to a role that's right for you.
Why You Should Apply to this Human Resource Assistant/Benefits Admin Position:
- There are opportunities for training within the company
- The Human Resource Assistant/Benefits Admin will work directly with the HR team daily on projects and expanding all HR knowledge
- This company provides great work-life balance and believes in listening and understand their employees.
Human Resource Assistant/Benefits Administrative responsibilities:
- Enter benefit elections, vaccination data and beneficiary information into HRIS system
- Filing benefit forms
- Respond to staff inquiries related to benefits or worker's comp claims via email and phone
- Track missing forms from new hires
- Handle I-9 process for all incoming hires
- Enter worker's compensation claims into carrier portal and HRIS system
- Assist with benefit audits as needed
Minimum requirements of the Human Resource Assistant:
- Some clerical HR experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications are required for this position
- Experience working in MS Word, Excel and Outlook is necessary
- Must be flexible as this is a position where tasks may change daily depending on what needs to be done
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- At Vaco, your career goals guide our efforts. We see you, we hear you, and we're here to help. That's why we not only work to find you a great opportunity, but we also provide you with the support and resources you need to succeed. We offer comprehensive and affordable benefits so you can focus your energy on more important matters like achieving your personal and professional goals. Whether you're interested in contract work or temp to hire opportunities, we've got you covered!