Human Resource professionals, working with Vaco gives you an advantage over your competition through relationships working with hiring managers directly. We are currently looking to fill our client's Human Resource Manager position and want to hear from you! Think of us as an advocate who will promote your strengths and prepare you for your interviews supplying you with key info on our client.
Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
- Oversee all recruiting efforts (job descriptions, research on market salaries, job postings, conducting telephone screenings, scheduling candidates for interviews, sending follow up correspondence to candidates)
- On-boarding, orientations, trainings, and off boarding
- Determine all needed trainings for employees as well as running these trainings
- Process employment eligibility verifications
- Process time off requests
- Benefit enrollment and lead in administration of benefits
- File confidential documents and maintain current filing system according to labor law
- Process all payroll change request forms
- Assist with scheduling building maintenance (plumbers, roofers, HVAC)
- Oversee all event planning
- Other projects and duties as assigned by senior management
- 5+ years HR experience in a professional setting
- Experience administering benefits
- Experience preparing and maintaining MS Excel worksheets
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you have the above experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please - APPLY NOW!