A long-standing client of CFS is currently looking for an HR Generalist to join their growing team.
Why Work Here?
- Strong benefits with ample PTO and a 401k match
- Flexible schedule, start any time between 7AM - 8:30AM
- Hybrid model of on site and remote
- New software that is extremely efficient
- Frequent company events and lunches for the team!
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Generalist
- The Human Resources Generalist will create job postings and perform phone screening of potential candidates
- All new employee onboarding
- Assist in updating and maintaining the employee handbook
- The Human Resources Generalist will assist in employee performance reviews and hiring/firing
- Process FMLA claims
Preferred Qualifications of the Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources experience, or Degree in Business Administration/HR
- FMLA experience would be a plus!