An incredible Human Resources Manager and/or Human Resources Generalist opportunity to join a growing company with over 100 locations nationwide!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are growing exponentially and have been recognized as one of the top companies within our industry 3 years in a row! An accomplishment that we are very proud of and can attribute this to our exemplary employees and leadership team. With growth, comes opportunity to continue to really strengthen our infrastructure. Feel free to apply and speak to us about this exciting Human Resources Manager or Generalist opportunity!Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Career growth opportunities within Human Resources
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for performing Human Resources related duties on a professional level and works closely with the entire Human Resources team. This position will partner with the Director, Human Resources on enhancing the employee experience, training, development and support our high-performance culture. The Human Resources Generalist will also be responsible for actively participating in the following functional areas:
- Employment and payroll law compliance
- Policy improvement and implementation
- Recruiting and onboarding new employees
- Offboarding exiting employees
- Accurate recordkeeping, and department auditing initiatives
- Contributes to the development and administration of various human resources policies, plans and procedures for all regions. Helping to improve and increase the synergies of human resources programs, policies, practices and processes to meet the strategic and operational issues of the organization.
- Assists in monitoring changes in employment practices laws and ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations (OSHA, EEO, ADA, FMLA ERISA, DOL, worker's compensation, etc.). Maintains knowledge of Human Resources policies, programs, laws and issues. Implements practices to reduce EPL exposure.
- Partners in the investigation and proposed resolution for employee relation issues and complaints. Assists in recommendation regarding proposed disciplinary process.
- In collaboration with the Director, Human Resources, maintains the performance management system and manages the annual review process for assigned territory.
- Supports with the design, implementation and administration of the performance management programs.
- Promotes knowledge and understanding policies and of relevant employment laws through coaching and training.
- Partners with the Director of Human Resources on complex performance management issues, including addressing under performance and preparing performance improvement plans.
- Partners in advising and training managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies.
- Promotes and champions the Company's mission, vision, and culture by assisting in resolving work-related conflicts through advice and recommendation.
- Builds strong relationships with supervisors, managers and leaders.
- Creates and updates position descriptions as well as develops employee career paths and ladders.
- Contributes to the development of compensation programs and analysis; participates in compensation reviews and completes salary surveys.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team in the recruitment process including reviewing resumes, conducting phone interviews and scheduling manager interviews, reference and background checks, and preparation of offer letters; acting as a back stop to the recruiting team, as needed.
- Partners to create, schedule and conduct new hire orientations, benefit orientations and other employee training sessions, including assisting in the management of the company's Learning Platform.
- Completes 90, 120 and 160 day stay interviews with new employees and reports on trends.
- May assist with the implementation and maintenance of FMLA/CFRA and leave of absence policies and procedures.
- Assists in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment and payroll laws.
- Compiles exit information for terminating employees, conducts exit interviews and reports on trends.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures and assists with communicating such policies and procedures to all levels of associates.
- Actively participates in human resources administrative meetings and in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to aid in continual improvements.
- Attends training and seminars (via online or in person) as appropriate to enhance job knowledge and skills.
- The Human Resources Manager exercises individual judgment and the utmost discretion when managing sensitive and confidential matters, such as pre-employment screenings, payroll, personnel relations and organizational changes.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS DESIRED:
- Highly detailed and accurate, with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; expresses thoughts and ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing; establishes trust and confidence quickly
- Solid understanding of rules and regulations associated with HIPAA, FMLA and other employment laws
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- College graduate or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of human resources experience
- PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.