The Hybrid Wholesaler works within the sales organization, working with prospects to drive market share. This role is responsible for driving growth and scale within the territories they support. This role is responsible for prospecting, marketing execution, and follow-up activities that drive market share and continuously generate new producers for the channel. This position requires an individual that has a strong sales-focused approach with professional communication skills, persistency, hard work ethic, and a competitive drive to succeed.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to make impactful prospecting calls to drive sales within a specific advisor segment.
- Build new client relationships within a segment to convert advisors to become consistent producers.
- Generate awareness of solutions by utilizing technology systems and resources.
- Be an expert on our annuity solutions and value-add programs in order to make comparisons to industry competition.
- Ability to conduct successful appointments and/or virtual meetings.
- Accurately document and track activity with detailed notes within DRM and technology systems.
- Utilize technology systems for marketing campaigns and meaningful follow-up.
- Observe and document trends in activity at an advisor, firm, and channel level.
- Create sales opportunities and execute thoughtful follow-up to move these through the sales pipeline.
- Work closely with the External Wholesaler(s) and Internal Wholesaler(s) to develop and execute a strategic business plan to maximize territory sales growth.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Prior insurance or investment sales experience recommended.
- Must be adaptable and highly flexible to meet the needs of External Wholesalers and insurance industry.
- Must have the ability to work in a challenging and collaborative environment.
- Competitive spirit and personal drive to succeed.
- Possess professional oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Possess strong presentation skills.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must be a detail-oriented, well-organized, self-starter with high energy and creativity.
Education, Certifications, Licenses, & Registrations Required
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Series 6, Series 63, and Life license.