Our client is a successful and well-established company based in Redditch. Due to their continued success, we are looking for a confident, positive and pro-active Customer Experience Coordinator to join the experienced and dedicated team. If you have customer service, coordination or account management experience, this is an exciting opportunity to be considered.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR MAIN DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide extraordinary customer experience by ensuring orders, deliveries and after care is all at the highest standard
- Make daily outbound calls to ensure co-ordination with customers and sub-contractors
- Be the point of contact to follow-up any issues arising during the work being completed
- Undertake the collection of monies from customers upon successful completion of work.
- Support to ensure any outstanding works are completed within a reasonable time-period.
- Check and submit invoice paperwork to ensure on-time payments are made
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COODINATOR ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
-Excellent communication skills
-Customer awareness with the ability to respond in a calm and understanding way
-Experience of delivering a high-class customer experience
-The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
-Experience in the use of Microsoft, Outlook
In return you can expect to receive a basic salary of £20,000 the hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-5pm. If you think you have the skills and experience my client is looking for them, please click APPLY. PLEASE NOTE- due to the high level of applications we are getting we cannot personally get back to each and every application I would like to thank you for your interest and assure you that if you have not been selected for this role we will of course keep looking at new roles for you. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you good luck in your job search