Are you seeking the independence and freedom to deliver the type of personalized, conflict-free wealth management advice your clients deserve, without sacrificing access to a broad array of solutions or extensive market research? Do you value a close, collegial work environment where collaboration not competition is the norm?
Then you belong at Lenox Advisors.
We're a rapidly growing boutique insurance advisory and wealth management firm (part of the NFP national network of firms) seeking caring, creative and passionate financial professionals who are committed to making a difference in the lives of their clients and in their community. If you have a minimum of 2-5 years' experience, a proven track record of success and a desire to align yourself with a firm where trust, teamwork and accountability are foundational values, we should talk.
Life and Health License Required
At Lenox you'll have an opportunity to:
- Build and maintain strong, proactive goals-based client relationships.
- Spend more time delivering value-added insights, advice and guidance than selling products.
- Position yourself as your clients' most trusted and accountable advisor - the person they turn to with all their pressing financial questions and concerns.
- Devote more time to networking with clients and other professional service providers to create truly powerful referral networks.
- Be part of a collaborative team, all working together to cultivate loyal clients through a "one team" approach.
As a Lenox financial advisor, YOU are the critical link between your clients and the extensive resources available to them through our firm.
But you're not alone. We've built our business on the premise that no single advisor - no matter how proficient - can be all things to all people. So, we support you with specialists across a wide array of disciplines, from insurance and asset management to risk management, financial planning and estate planning, as well as education planning and group and executive benefits consulting.
Who can you call when you need a sounding board for new ideas or advice on client acquisition strategies?
At Lenox, you can tap into the experience and support of those who understand your business best - a community of other successful financial professionals just like you.