This position is remote-optional. We are open to remote candidates located anywhere in the US. Bliss Point Media has offices in Santa Monica, Berkeley, and New York City.
The Manager of Client Strategy and Analytics is a highly strategic role responsible for leading client services on several key linear and digital streaming accounts and supporting the overall client services operation. This role will be the account executive and will own the client relationship, guiding the client's advertising strategy and influencing client growth. The Manager of Client Strategy and Analytics will be a quantitative thinker who analyzes video advertising data and provides insights to optimize campaign performance. This role will report to the Director of Client Strategy and Analytics/Senior Manager of Client Strategy and Analytics.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a deep understanding of client marketing and business strategies, goals, and KPIs
- Analyzing the impact of the video campaign on the client's business and understanding the interaction with other marketing channels
- Managing client relationships and establishing open and effective channels of communication.
- Overseeing all aspects of the client's campaign, including: creative development, media planning & execution, strategic optimization, budget assessments, and acquisition analysis
- Running client meetings and delivering presentations via phone, web, and in-person
- Monitoring daily client performance and campaign delivery to ensure that strategies are implemented accordingly
- Supporting Client Strategy team initiatives
Background & Competencies
- 2+ years of work experience at a startup, internal strategy group, tech company, consultancy or in marketing or finance
- High level of comfort with quantitative concepts; is is not a highly technical role, but strong numeracy skills are a must
- Ability to troubleshoot data related issues
- Ability to understand and analyze data and communicate findings to clients
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically in client-facing materials and presentations
- Extremely strong personal organization and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- SQL knowledge is a plus
A media and advertising background is not necessary. We are changing the video advertising landscape from the ground up. Instead, we look for candidates who have proven they can learn quickly in a new industry.
Bliss Point Media will offer a competitive total compensation package to the right candidates, with a starting salary of $75K and additional bonus compensation awarded based on company & individual performance.
Bliss Point Media will invest in you, your wellness, and your future.
- Full medical benefits, including dental and vision coverage.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 12 company holidays
- Company matching to employee 401(K) contributions: up to 4% of employee's salary
- Generous parental leave
- Flexible wellness stipend
- Home-office supply stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Charity donation matching program
About Bliss Point Media
Bliss Point Media is a rapidly growing performance media advertising agency startup based in Santa Monica that combines world-class media capabilities with cutting-edge statistics and computer science. Using technology as a differentiator, Bliss Point Media brings modern statistical and computational techniques to bear on our clients' biggest marketing opportunities across linear TV and streaming/OTT video platforms. Our approach provides our clients with unique and powerful tools to maximize the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns while providing an experience of strategic depth and flawless execution. We work with some of the world's most recognizable new brands as well as established companies that want to rewrite their media playbook.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The company does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.