- Responsible for full recruitment cycle to include sourcing, screening, setting interviews and evaluating candidates for facilities in a specific market.
- Proactively seek candidates from all available sources such as internet, advertising, databases, network events and other recruiting sources.
- Participate in development of recruitment strategies and process improvements, to support recruitment function at assigned facilities.
- Source passive candidates, as well as maintain contact with inactive candidates.
- Manage the candidate experience from start to hire.
- Stay informed of current and potential recruitment needs.
- Responsible for applicant tracking system by managing daily information such as candidate data, open positions and positions filled.
- Serve as a partner with hiring managers regarding recruitment needs.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)