Administrative and Office Support
• Manage Brightline/CD asset and content library
• Provide administrative support to the Director of Brightline and the Global Head of CD
• Support with onboarding process of Brightline/CD Personnel
• Organize regular and ad-hoc meetings; prepare minutes and summaries of actions to be taken; track progress on planned issues; follow-up with focal points;
• Organize high-level events including invitees from selected organizations and other partners;
• Organize Brightline/CD Team Building events;
• Provide logistical arrangements to Brightline/CD meetings
• Coordinate the shipping of documents and packages via Courier Services such as DHL.
• Type a wide variety of reports, documents, correspondence and communications.
• Update Brightline/CD Intranet documents as required using PMI System. Procurement:
• Logistic Planning and Support to Brightline/CD Operations, including but not limited to: ordering of supplies, booking facilities and accommodations
• Source goods and Services for Brightline/CD including preparation of Purchase Order and Statement or Works in close coordination with Procurement and Legal.
• Raise and process purchase orders for administrative purchases in PMI System. DocuSign Envelope ID: A69C1DD4-49C0-4A35-B0D4-60D9BA77E341 Finance
• Manage Brightline/CD Budget;
• Monitor status of expenditures and budget forecast for Brightline/CD;
• Receipting and tracking the status of payments in PMI System and liaising with the Finance Group as necessary. System Maintenance and Reporting •
Process incoming and outgoing mail and documentation; maintain the corresponding register and distribute as appropriate. • Maintain filing systems, on shared drive
• Gather information and prepare reports for statistical and monitoring purposes.
• Maintain relevant records and files, e.g. commitments and expenditures, staff information.
• Provide clerical and typing support.
• Ensuring administrative processes run smoothly and are reviewed and updated as necessary. Knowledge Building and Knowledge sharing
• Training of Brightline/CD personnel on the administrative procedures.
• Briefing/debriefing of staff members on issues relating to area of work.
• Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at