Our client is currently seeking a Oracle Insurance Policy Administration (OIPA) Deve
Job Title: Oracle Insurance Policy Administration (OIPA) Developer
Relevant Experience (in Yrs):8+ Years
A strong understanding of SQL and general database concepts, in terms of query building and optimization
• Good understanding of the various Life insurance and/or annuity products
• Configure business processes based on defined business requirements
• Strong knowledge on Agile methodology
• Configure product features (such as calculations) based on product specifications
• Load product rates
• Define product parameters
• Configure access and security roles
• Use OIPA built in functionality where possible to meet business requirements
• Work with the technical team to ensure integration points are supported through configuration
• Work with Quality Assurance team to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Configuration Development Rule studio OIPA System
• Understanding of the MS Support process with Oracle for reporting defects
Actuarial Science degree or background.
• Annuity and/or life insurance product background.
• Experience with OIPA configuration.
• Experience with Rule studio
• Experience with Rules palette
Roles & Responsibilities:
We're looking for OIPA developer, would be working with (Agile) teams in projects together with professional colleagues.
• Must understand the requirement from business partner and translate it for the team.
• Comfortable leading teams through change when consuming latest technologies or development practices.
• Strong soft skills to help bring organizational changes.
• Expected to demo solution to team for aiding their understanding of future technical challenges.
Generic Managerial Skills:
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Excellent team player
• Consensus building skills
• Independently manage Stakeholder Meetings
• Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
• The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
• Strong problem-solving skills
• String desire to provide new solutions, which are cost effective and deliver quicker Time to market.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at