EBRINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
PARISH CLERK VACANCY
Hours: Part-time - Approx. 10 hours/week on a flexible basis
Salary: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Location: Parish council meetings held in Ebrington
Other duties - work from home.
Closing date: Friday, 12 November 2021
Interview dates: Week beginning 22 November 2021
Commencing: ASAP (date to be agreed)
Ebrington Parish Council are looking to appoint a Parish Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer (Clerk/RFO), who will be responsible for:
· Managing the day-to-day business of the Council
· Preparation of agendas and writing of minutes
· Providing advice as the Council's Proper Officer & RFO
· Implementing Council decisions, including drafting the Council's response to Planning Applications and communicating with key local and regional bodies
· Managing and reporting on the Council's finances
· Managing the parish website
Ebrington Parish Council are looking for someone with strong organisational, financial and communication skills; and who can work on their own initiative and in partnership with Councillors.
A candidate who is CiLCA-qualified would be preferred, but applicants who can demonstrate relevant experience and who are willing to work towards the CiLCA qualification are also welcomed to apply. Training and advice from Gloucestershire Association of Parish & Town Councils (GAPTC) is available. Living close to Ebrington is also preferred.
The parish council holds on average between 1 to 3 evening meetings a month. Hours (apart from attendance at parish council meetings) are flexible.
To apply please send applications (cover letter and CV) via email by clicking apply