Rosselle Consulting is an independent outsourced risk management firm located in Gainesville, Florida. We are a fee-for-service firm, and do not sell or profit from the sale of insurance. We are a small company of less than 20 employees looking for someone who can develop the personal lines department and help the company grow.
Rosselle Consulting has a book of about 50 clients. In order to be a true risk manager for the client, the personal lines for owners and key person's at the client businesses are also reviewed. Rosselle Consulting does not write insurance, but does work closely with agencies make sure the personal lines policies stay in force and provide the best coverage possible.
As a Personal Lines Account Manager, your essential day-to-day duties would include:
- Managing daily account activity such as answering client questions, providing claims assistance, & maintaining timely follow-up procedures.
- Managing the monthly renewal process to include receiving renewal policies, aid agencies with market selection and submission, work up internal quote analysis/comparison for current and prospective clients.
- Reviewing insurance policies and endorsements to ensure adequacy and accuracy of policy documents.
- Maintain timely follow-up on outstanding activities and correspondence.
The essential duties contained above reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload.
- Previous experience with insurance and/or insurance related matters (such as working with policies at an insurance agency, managing policies for a business, experience as a controller, etc.)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Proven ability of working in a successful team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet utilization.
- Company paid medical insurance
- Paid Time Off/PTO
- Medical Time Allowance/MTA
- Paid holidays
- Retirement account
- Company paid disability policy
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of motor vehicle record and background checks, which, unless prohibited by applicable law, may include criminal history checks, employment, and education verification. A successful candidate will go through a series of interviews, followed by 3 months trial period.