Description Job Description:
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Grow your career with a Fortune 500 and top 20 Defense company in the energy sector with a team that has a proven track record of upward mobility. Leidos, Inc., the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Portfolio Operations Support Specialist to perform a range of tasks supporting the Energy Efficiency Program. The successful candidate will be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information while supporting Leidos Energy Efficiency Administrative Operations and Data Team.
Location: Peoria, IL
The Portfolio Operations Support Specialist is a trusted source to the program's business operations and activities. This position will report to the Portfolio Operations Support Manager and perform an extensive array of administrative tasks along with providing support to all departments of the Portfolio.
Other responsibilities include:
- Organize, track, and submit expense reports for all Leidos EE team members
- Assist in the preparation of contact distribution lists, along with seeking out additional contacts
- Organize and complete contractor installer certification with the Illinois Commerce Commission, along with tracking and communicating with contractors regarding re-certification
- Ability to manage and track supply orders for all Leidos EE team members
- Assist Leidos data team with energy efficiency program mail, including scanning and uploading documentation and pickup of mail from PO box
- Assist Portfolio Operations Support Manager with processing rebate applications, verifying rebate eligibility and tracking rebate status
- Assist Leidos EE data team with calling customers, application entry and cleanup as necessary
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, printing and copying in the office upon return
- Reserve conference rooms and schedule conference calls upon return to office
- Coordinate meeting lunch delivery, setup, and cleanup upon return to office
- Perform general clerical support and assist with ad-hoc requests of this nature as needed
- High school diploma with 3+ years' administrative experience
- Strong knowledge in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment, with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills