If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve's position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The QRC Manager is directly responsible for site leadership and management of all operational aspects of the assigned sites and its MRO business (spare valves, parts, repair and service). The primary objectives of the QRC Manager are to drive market leading response and customer service. This position is responsible for QRC planning/customer service, inventory and manufacturing, and financial management of the site. Weekly and monthly forecasting are submitted and reviewed with the Regional Director/GM and Finance Manager. The QRC Manager, in collaboration with local sales management, is also responsible for developing regional MRO growth strategies and tactics to execute on that annually. The QRC Manager will drive programs to support safety, quality, and operational excellence at the site. These will be measured and monitored with monthly KPIs including TRR/LTA, OTD, Past Due Backlog, AMP cycle-time for repairs, Quickship volume, Warranty / CARs, and Primary Working Capital.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Drive QRC scorecard metrics for YOY improvement in Safety, Quality, Operational Excellence, and Customer Experience.
- Enforce uncompromising Safety and Quality expectations by holding all sites accountable to adhere to safety standards at all times. Foster and reward a safety first culture where everyone understands and owns their role. Drive the safety maturity development of the site and stay at high performing or above.
- Prepare and execute an operations plan for the region that includes revenue, labor absorption, cost and quality efficiency improvements, facility and capital management.
- Achieve an industry leading customer service and end user culture within the region's sales/operations team, focused on delivering improved customer experience with excellent response times and best in class quality.
- Plan, manage, and direct operations and expense activity, measure against budget, and develop and implement actions to correct any unfavorable variances from the annual plan. Provide weekly summary and monthly forecast updates.
- Select, train, review, motivate and manage personnel for efficient performance of assigned duties and growth of the QRC. Establish succession planning & a direct labor development program.
- Recruiting, hiring, training and counseling the key QRC personnel. Apprising them of the latest operations, sales/marketing, and support plans. This is accomplished through visits to the field on a regular basis and regular meetings
- Degree holder in Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 7 years relevant experience in manufacturing industry of which 2 years must be at a managerial level of sizeable service center or manufacturing plant.
- Experience in ISO9000 or equivalent international quality standards with good knowledge manufacturing process improvement tools like Kaizen, Lean, 6-sigma, SPC. 6S etc.
- Analytical and strategic to plan for the production with regards to the rapidly changing business environment and close scrutiny of resources.
- Strong drive to make things happen and a strong can do attitude.
- Engineered and control valve experience. Experience with automation and control valves including detailed product and technical knowledge, including items such as sizing/selection, application, and strong knowledge of parts and components.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills. Good business judgment and problem-solving skills with solid economic, industry and competitive landscape insight.
- Ability to build organizations that effectively adapt and develop world-class practices from inside or outside the industry to create powerful competitive advantage.
- Establishes conditions systematically for high performance teamwork based on the requirements of the situation.
- Strong knowledge of service environment activities including DCI, machining, assembly, test, and field service for valves.
Primary Posting Location: Pasadena, Texas US
Job Advertising Title: QRC Manager
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 55293BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to employment@. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.