Do you love helping people? Want to be part of a team dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun? If you share these goals and want to get your career in gear, this might be the place for you.
Responsibilities As a Receptionist you will be responsible for providing professional, courteous and exceptional service to all customers. The front desk receptionist plays a key role in maintaining the company's reputation and image.
- Greet and assist customers who enter the store showroom.
- Answer & direct incoming calls and inquires.
- Assist the Office with various clerical duties as needed.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous receptionist experience is a plus.
- Bilingual (Fluent-Spanish)
Pay: $18 per hour