Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient's lives. We invite you to join our Hanford Advanced imaging team as a Patient Service Representative. This temporary full-time medical front office career opportunity will have a Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5:30pm shift schedule, and is located at our outpatient practice in Hanford, CA. In this medical receptionist position you'll get to:
- Answer phones and greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Perform patient registration and insurance verification, and collect co-pays.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns.
- Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients.
- Cross-train and help as needed in other departments (i.e. scheduling, medical records, etc.).
- May on occasion travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
- Participate in various projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, and benefits including : DailyPay (make any day a payday), and a host of other perks! Job Requirements:
Applicants must have a High School Diploma, basic computer skills, the ability to multi-task, excellent customer service skills, and great communication skills! Knowledge of medical terminology, health insurance authorizations, and/or billing experience is highly desired.