The receptionist is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations of the office. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
- Phone coverage (screen and route calls)
- Greet visitors and guests
- Maintain conference room calendar and help manage seating charts for the office
- Maintain the reception desk, closet and hallways - tidy and stocked
- Receive, sort and distribute USPS Mail/FedEx/UPS/Courier deliveries
- Assist with ground transportation for guests, when necessary
- Ad hoc research and clerical projects, word processing/data entry
- Assist in ordering supplies for the office
- 1+ years in a receptionist or administrative role required
- High level of professional conduct
- Ability to interact with and assist all levels of employees and visitors
- Ability to work in a confidential nature
- Microsoft Office Suite Skills, including Excel proficiency
- General analytical, organizational, and coordination skills
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Experience working in Commercial Lines of Insurance
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.