We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we'll teach the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express
The ideal candidate must be comfortable having conversations with local business leaders, always expect professional results, and desires to solve problems. Organized and connected would describe your sales style.
Do you have the following requirements/experience?
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional attitude
- Territory sales or tradeshow familiarity
- Make systematic calls in an assigned territory
- Customer service or sales experience required
- Reach or exceed all sales goals (Quotas) for territory.
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- Excellent prospecting, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Must enjoy cold-calling and speaking with people face to face
- Work closely with all company employees to maintain a high standard of service for our customers.
- Highly competitive
- Ability to locate new business owners, through social media sources such as Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Strong closing skills and willingness to prospect
- Good phone skills, exceptional listening skills and above average problem solving ability
We want to make a difference; we are on a mission to put a million people to work annually.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
To qualify for this rare and unique opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following: