A leading builder is seeking an experienced Carpenter! Will be responsible for building high end custom homes along with high end remodeling projects. Focusing on their team and client relationships this company prides themselves on culture, work/life balance, repeat business, and developing long lasting relationships.
This company has created a culture that is very family oriented, where employees are truly rewarded on performance rather than tenure. They offer industry leading compensation and a generous benefits package.
- 3+ years of carpentry experience preferred
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists, and stud work
- Designing and installing cabinets, shelving, fitted furniture, drywall, kitchen, bathroom, and insulation
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges, and closures
- Selecting lumber by size and strength to suit each job, sourcing wood to suit the customer's budget and style
- Calculating the number of fasteners required for each job
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, and other construction professionals
- Reading blueprints and designs to work to specifications prepared by other construction professionals, architects and building code recommendations
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a calm, professional, and empathetic manner via phone, email, text, and/or in person at all times
- Help maintain company vehicles, tools, and headquarter common areas in a clean, neat, and orderly manner
- Standard Healthcare benefits
Please send your resume to Paul Hirschmann at or call/text to discuss in more detail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.