Residential Construction Estimator
A Top Residential Construction Company in the area is looking to add an Estimator to their team. This stable and growing company offers its clients valuable homes of top quality. View the requirements below, to see if this estimating position is a match for you!
Residential Construction Estimator Requirements
- 5+ years of residential construction estimating
- Prepare construction budget by studying home plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Obtain bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Perform scope, quantity and/or unit cost reconciliations.
- Assist the project management staff in the preparation of the project budget.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with project management staff to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other construction positions, reach out to Paul Hirschmann with gpac at or at (605)-
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.