Job Description : Sales administrative assistants are team players for whom no task is too small or too large if it contributes to the company's success. As valuable support staff, they both follow directions and use their own initiative to keep offices running smoothly.
Job Requirements :
- Sales involves a large amount of information that needs to be maintained and organized. Sales administrative assistants compile and update physical or digital files on clients, leads, expenses, and sales. Sales Admins also set up new accounts in ERP system.
- Organize Events- whether management calls a meeting for all sales reps or arrangements for a trade show need to be made, the sales administrative assistant gathers the appropriate people and attends to the details.
- Serves as the point of contact for sales representatives who are out in the field meeting clients and making sales.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks.
- Directing feedback from sales reps to relevant departments.
- Travel- This position may possibly attend furniture markets in High Point, North Carolina, and Las Vegas.
- Builds Relationships among the sales representatives and the internal team.
- Performs other Duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications Include :
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Ability to listen, comprehend, and process direction from supervisor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Proactive personality and strong communication skills
- Punctual and dependable