Spero is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and career minded individuals to join our organization. We're looking for highly motivated people looking to build a career in the sales profession. This role gives you the opportunity to build your sales career and learn the Engineering and IT solutions industry from the ground up. You will be given the opportunity to learn how to recruit and sell technical services to the Fortune 500. Top performers will have rapid career growth opportunities into Business Development Manager roles, sales leadership, and operations management. YOUR IMPACT
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- As a Sales/Recruiter Trainee you operate at the core of our sales and talent delivery team. Through an extensive coaching and training process you will learn every aspect of the IT and Engineering solutions industry.
- Promotions are based on results. The best performers are promoted into outside Sales roles within a 6-month period.
- A competitive nature, driven, ambitious, and resourceful.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Goal driven and self-motivated.
- Skilled communicator with outstanding interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management, or similar majors are preferred.
- Military experience, or equivalent professional experience will be considered lieu of a four-year degree.
- Above market compensation structure including base salary, uncapped commission plan, and quarterly & annual bonuses. Top performers have the potential to earn $100K+ in their second year.
- Comprehensive healthcare plan, including PPO, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid holidays, vacation pay, and PTO.
- Partner with Business Development Managers to consult customers on industry best practices.
- Partner with sales leadership to build technical solutions and outsourced services for customers.
- Develop delivery strategies designed to identify qualified talent through various tools and resources.
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate compensation packages and other conditions of employment with IT and Engineering consultants.
- Manage technical consultants while on projects.
- Assess and investigate consultant related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Business Development Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients' staffing requirements.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and develop referrals and sales leads.