Position: Senior Analyst, Scholarship Administration and Processing
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Scholarship Administration and Processing
Location: Gardena, CA
HSF empowers students and parents with the knowledge and resources to successfully complete a higher education, while providing scholarships and support services to as many exceptional students, Scholars, and Alumni as possible.
Scholarship Programs Department Mission
The Scholarship Programs Department empowers parents, K-12 students, college students, and exceptional Scholars by providing world-class scholarship programs and support services.Job Requirements:
Accountabilities of the Position
The Senior Analyst, Scholarship Administration and Processing is accountable for assisting with Scholarship Administration and Processing and supporting all other Groups and functions within the Scholarship Programs Department, including Financial Aid; Parent Support; Scholarship Programs; Scholar Advocacy; and Student and Parent Programs; and assisting with other organization-wide projects and initiatives, as needed.
• Working knowledge of college enrollment documents, including, but not limited to, high school and college transcripts, financial aid forms (FAFSA and Financial Aid Award Letters), and college enrollment verification forms.
• An understanding of best practices in customer service
Skills & Abilities
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high performance, detail-oriented, team-based work environment
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects and meet strict deadlines
• Exceptional and demonstrable leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Must demonstrate sound judgement, integrity, and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrated ability to provide best-in-class customer service and interact effectively with clients via email, text, telephone, or videoconference
• Ability to process 750-1,000+ documents, per week
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Proficiency in Spanish or a second language desired but not required
• Flexible to work weekends and/or extended workdays, as needed
• Flexible to travel up to 20% of the time for meetings, presentations, and events, as needed
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and occasionally lift no more than 35 pounds
All responsibilities for this position are not included and may be adjusted over time with or without notice. Benefits provided may also be adjusted over time with or without notice. HSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, marital status, disability or veteran status.
To Apply: Email résumé and cover letter to