Advance your career with Mindlance! We have been connecting talented IT professionals with world-class companies since 1999. Mindlance is here to help you to find the perfect fit with just the right company. Currently, we are seeking a MSP Staffing Program Consultant for an exciting career growth opportunity.
Make your next big career move with the kind of position that will allow you to be genuinely passionate about the work you do! Our recruiters will work closely with you to help you get the edge over the competition. Let Mindlance advocate for you - apply today!
"Mindlance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of - Minority/Gender/Disability/Religion/LGBTQI/Age/Veterans." Job Requirements:
· Conducts prompt, thorough, and objective investigations of complaints involving allegations of workplace violence, harassment & discrimination, and some theft/fraud
· Prepares timely detailed written investigative reports for the Director, Global Investigations & Physical Security, Legal Counsel, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Ethics & Compliance, and other senior leaders
· Liaison with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies
· Responsible for completing security projects as assigned by the Director, Global Investigations & Physical Security
· Identifies, collects, analyzes, and preserves documentary and physical evidence related to the matters being investigated .
· The preference is for the contractor to be hybrid. The contractor may need to travel depending on the investigation he/she is working on (e.g., conducting in-person interviews).