As a Sales Recruiter at COUNTRY Financial, you'll provide an excellent candidate experience from initial phone call to start date, while driving a recruiting process that allows COUNTRY to hire quality agents efficiently. This role will own full-cycle recruitment ( OR territory recruitment) and play a vital part in scaling Sales workforce for multiple high performing agencies. This will include active/passive sourcing of candidates, screening and selection for exempt and individual contributor insurance positions. You may also be responsible for one or more recruiting projects/ programs, and other project support as needed. This individual will have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and collaborate with various levels of business partners to deliver exceptional results.
This position allows full-time remote work and is based out of Portland, OR.
How does a Sales Recruiter make an impact?
- Hiring manager interaction: Partners with hiring managers to set clear expectations of the recruiting process and conduct strong needs assessment to successfully fill open positions.
- Sourcing: Identifies and establishes effective networks, tools and resources to attract top talent.
- Screening: Conducts effective candidate assessment ranging from resume screening, leveraging testing tools, to interviewing.
Do you have what we're looking for?
- 3 years of experience sourcing insurance agents and financial advisors.
- 2 years of experience as a full life cycle recruiter.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS Systems and resume databases.
- Successful track record of sourcing, screening, and presenting top talent.
- Approachable style; excellent communication; ability to connect with clients and establish rapport.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of human resources, recruiting, marketing, insurance industry or related experience (or equivalent, such as 7 years of experience or master's degree and 3 years of experience).
This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Why work with us?
Our employees and representatives serve nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products as well as retirement and investment services. We build relationships and work together to create a stronger, more secure future for our clients and our communities. We're a big company, yet small enough you can make an impact and won't get lost in the shuffle. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow throughout your career, either within this role or by exploring other areas of our business.
You'll be able to take advantage of our benefits package, which includes insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life), 401(k) with company match, parental leave, paid time off, paid company holidays and time off to volunteer in your community. Please click here to learn more about who we are and the many benefits we offer our employees.
COUNTRY Financial is committed to providing equal opportunity in all areas of employment, and in providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Come join our team at COUNTRY today!
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.